I am a mighty huntress...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

.. sort of.

Marble, my dear feral rescue, added a touch of excitement to this evening at Chez Wafflycat. He brought home a rabbit. A fully-grown, very alive rabbit. The rabbit went nuts in the hall & prompty scooted off into the downstairs loo to hide in a gap behind the loo..

Cue MrWC & WCMnr getting all *manly* and *technical* about locating & removing the rabbit. Cue WCMnr saying "but I don't want to hurt it!" and being very delicate about the entire thing. Cue me, puts hand behind loo, locates rabbit, grabs it and pulls it out. The I scruffed its neck with one hand & cradled ite back end with the other hand. Swift check over. Rabbit is fine. Set rabbit free. Job done. :tongue:

postman

Legendary Member
A mighty huntress-----or a Bunny girl!!!!

redjedi

Über Member
I don't know why but I read the title as "I'm a naughty huntress" :tongue:

I'm a little disappointed

Then I read "Then I scruffed its neck with one hand &...." :sad: yeah rabbit stew for dinner .... "cradled ite back end with the other hand. Swift check over. Rabbit is fine" :sad:

terry huckle

Just wait until your cat brings home a very alive bat, and lets it loose in the house. Fun and games were had that night!

Reminds me, Marzipan (daft name I know) went out on the prowl about an hour ago......who knows what she`ll come back with.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
redjedi said:
I don't know why but I read the title as "I'm a naughty huntress" :tongue:

I'm a little disappointed

Then I read "Then I scruffed its neck with one hand &...." :sad: yeah rabbit stew for dinner .... "cradled ite back end with the other hand. Swift check over. Rabbit is fine" :sad:

If she had skinned the Rabbit and made a thong from its pelt then she would indeed have been a "naughty Huntress";)

OP
OP
wafflycat

wafflycat

terry huckle said:
Just wait until your cat brings home a very alive bat, and lets it loose in the house. Fun and games were had that night!

Reminds me, Marzipan (daft name I know) went out on the prowl about an hour ago......who knows what she`ll come back with.

Bats are ok. Just open leave it alone, open a window & it'll find its own way out. Done that! :tongue:

Carwash

Señor Member
Are you sure it and the cat weren't just playing? The rabbit found a great spot behind the toilet, and you spoiled their game! :tongue:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I caught a mouse in the kitchen, picked it up and put it outside, do I get an award? :sad::tongue:

I was at the dentist last week, and a spider landed on me, and I did not faint, unlike wot some of the men would do, does that count as brave?

Noodley

Carwash said:
Are you sure it and the cat weren't just playing? The rabbit found a great spot behind the toilet, and you spoiled their game! :biggrin:

I know the picture does not copy in the reply, but:

:tongue::laugh::sad::laugh::sad:

Top Bottom