I am coming back to cycling after many years behind the steering wheel !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hifinut

I am looking for a tourer style bike but there dosen't seem to be many around (tight budget i suppose :sad: ) but i will keep an eye on the for sale section here .I am starting to cycle to work as the waistline has become an issue !!
So anyone with a Dawes galaxy type bargain bike ,do let me know i don't mind some minor work but not a basket case :smile: cheers.
Ps hi everyone i'm new here :smile::smile:

@biggs682 might be able to help

Oh yeah :welcome:

taximan

senex crepitu iuvenis cordi esse
I came back to cycling after 40 years of driving a taxi and like you, I was on a limited budget. I would dearly have liked a decent bike but unfortunately I had to settle for a BSO. However it has served me well and six years on I am still putting in the miles around the Yorkshire moors. Good luck in your search and welcome to the forum.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@biggs682 might be able to help

Oh yeah :welcome:

thanks @jefmcg

@hifinut the only bike i have at mo re size suitable is this one R.E.W Reynolds i used it all last winter as my general bike covering over 500 miles on it .

It wont win a beauty contest but it never let me down pm if you are interest

rew4.jpg

OP
OP
hifinut

hifinut

I am looking for a bike with racing handlebars ,i don't like straight bars. Thanks for the replies ,i am watching gumtree and preloved and ebay but been outbid arrggghhh i hate ebay

Top Bottom