I am now eyeing my colleagues with suspicion...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
In our office fridge y'day was a pot of total greek yoghurt. My pot of total greek yoghurt to be precise. Between y'day morning and this lunchtime some bar steward has thieved it and eaten it. I was saving it for my lunch today to have with some muesli.

For feck's sake this a professional organisation not a chuffin' student's house!

I can take 'em using my ground coffee from time to time (I keep the good stuff in my pedestal) and I don't begrudge them helping themselves to my laa-dee-dah Twining's tea-bags but, for pity's sake, can't they leave my yoghurt alone?

Yoghurt mail...(second time I got that one in this week. :smile:)
..and the brownies, man.
Reminds me of the joke from aeons ago, when the hippy art student went into the local café and said "Hey, man - I'll take a frothy coffee and a piece of your crazy cake"
'The cake's all gone, sir' the proprietor replied.
"Crazy, man - I'll take two pieces"

Interesting that Monsignor Gregorius Collinius should be sampling the Greek Orthodoxy...wearing a beard and black these days, Greg? :smile:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Ahh... got it..decant your yoghurt into a Ulay pot, put in the fridge. When someone sees you take it out and questions you keeping face cream in the fridge you say 'Oh, where do you keep yours then sweetie?'

I haven't thought of what you might say if someone sees you putting it on your muesli yet.

brand

Seriously just put another yogurt in the fridge.
Option one take the lid off and put cling film over it.... they then wonder if you have put something in it.
Option 2 put something in it.
Option 3 put something in it that will make it obvious they were the thieves.....fly agaric? No I don't have any.

brand

In our office fridge y'day was a pot of total greek yoghurt. My pot of total greek yoghurt to be precise. Between y'day morning and this lunchtime some bar steward has thieved it and eaten it. I was saving it for my lunch today to have with some muesli.

For feck's sake this a professional organisation not a chuffin' student's house!

I can take 'em using my ground coffee from time to time (I keep the good stuff in my pedestal) and I don't begrudge them helping themselves to my laa-dee-dah Twining's tea-bags but, for pity's sake, can't they leave my yoghurt alone?
Is it a sackable offence?

MrPie

Telling it like it is since 1971
Leave another pot in there, but fill it with something that isn't yoghurt.
Solid emulsion paint would look a lot like yoghurt...
Inspired by a colleague who was upset by someone stealing his milk.
Apparently watered-down emulsion looks like milk, but is unpleasant on cornflakes.

Pah, child's play. A mate of mine (cough) had a tub of Philadelphia cheese in the office fridge that kept getting mysteriously emptied. Said friend put a c*ck imprint (don't ask me how he did it) and the cheese never got nicked NEVER EVER again. You gotta get creative boys and girls :boxing:

Top Bottom