I am now eyeing my colleagues with suspicion...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
In our office fridge y'day was a pot of total greek yoghurt. My pot of total greek yoghurt to be precise. Between y'day morning and this lunchtime some bar steward has thieved it and eaten it. I was saving it for my lunch today to have with some muesli.

For feck's sake this a professional organisation not a chuffin' student's house!

I can take 'em using my ground coffee from time to time (I keep the good stuff in my pedestal) and I don't begrudge them helping themselves to my laa-dee-dah Twining's tea-bags but, for pity's sake, can't they leave my yoghurt alone?

Reactions: gbb

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Probably something to do with corporate culture*

*culture....yoghurt.... usually an Aussie joke, re-worked here for a more discerning audience.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Go round the office and see if anyone was rubbed it on their face.
Yogurt-And-Honey-Face-Mask-For-Dry-Skin.jpg

Reminded me of this classic :laugh:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
here's a conversation i had with my boss a decade ago:

me: What's happened to that ham/salad sarnie that was in the fridge?
him: Was it yours?
me: Yes.
him: I ate it... well... once I'd thrown all that salad cr@p out of it, I bit into it, realised it was that sh!tty olive bread, ate the ham and binned the rest.
me: So... you threw away most of my sandwich and only ate the ham, and you think that's acceptable?
him: It's my fridge.
me: C**kend!

Worst boss i ever had he was.

I read a story once about someones brownies going missing repeatedly at work, so one day he laced the brownies with cannabis and left a note saying thanks for stealing my brownies I have left an anonymous tip off about drug use in the workplace and it just so happens the last batch of brownies are space cakes, hence all the random drug tests now taking place... Good luck brownie thief!

Whether it was a fabricated story or not, i still enjoyed the read

Top Bottom