I am on streetview :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Green sleeves or bare?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
thomas, you're all over the blo0dy internet!

have you thought of contacting Max Clifford to maximise your earnings in the light of your massive exposure:biggrin:

2ufrsph.jpg

Someone at work last week pointed out to me that I'm 'on it' too! (It's surprising how people waste their time :tongue:). No cycling gear, it's early evening about 18 months or so ago and all of the three shops in the background have ceased trading. I am heading just next door (free evening newspapers in hand) out of picture, but that doesn't exist either, but I do still 'work' on that Road.

Hope you didn't ask the guys in the streetview car for £50 did you Thomas - you cybertart! :smile:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Are you sure those arms are Herculean athletic enough to be you?

Thomas, excellent find :tongue:. I thought people would be out looking for rubbish like this since the update :smile:.

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
marinyork said:
Are you sure those arms are Herculean athletic enough to be you?

Thomas, excellent find :biggrin:. I thought people would be out looking for rubbish like this since the update :biggrin:.

hah...We all saw the car as it went past....I tried looking before and we weren't there, but the new update has put us there in one photo....all the other views of the pub are minus a bunch of cyclists :tongue:

The funny thing is, I can work out who most people are even from the grainy image :smile:

I'm tempted to ask for a revenue split on that search page with google :smile:

158 Kentish Town Road, Paul - see if the identikit image stands up! :tongue: I was 'discovered'. I'm sure we (the usual suspect peloton of CC) have been passed by a cameracar on one of the rides early last year...anyone remember?

On Thomas's point about changing the point of view, shuffle down the road and swing it round somehow and I disappear - ideal!

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
Top Bottom