I am the best 200lb+ Climber in the Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blazed

220lb+
I am usually between 210lbs and 220lbs which obviously is not ideal for climbing. It's something I've specifically worked hard at and made good improvements. Whilst I have been able to take a number of KOM's from the cycling stickmen, what I found most interesting is when I sort via 200lb+ riders only on Strava there is never anybody anywhere near as fast as me. You are looking at the greatest 200lb+ climber in the country. :bicycle:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Good for you.

Most people don't put their weight in Strava.
balloon-pop.jpg

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
I'm currently sitting at 210lbs but Strava doesn't know it and consider myself to be better than average -for my weight (or so my cycling buddies point out anyway).
There's only one way to find out- heavy person hill climb championship, no weight weenies allowed.

why do you assume that every 200lb+ cyclist is on strava, or another question.... was your tongue firmly in your cheek when you made the post:whistle:

Venod

Eh up
why do you assume that every 200lb+ cyclist is on strava, or another question.... was your tongue firmly in your cheek when you made the post:whistle:

You have got to assume that as he is talking about Strava he meant the best in the country on Strava, or was your tongue firmly in your cheek when you made the post :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom