I am the best 200lb+ Climber in the Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Citius

It will actually be Buckinghamshire, not decided on the hill yet but probably kop hill in Prince's risborough. You'll see nearer the time that it is a serious thing.

Cool - I used to train in that area. You were probably still playing golf back then....

OP
OP
blazed

blazed

220lb+
Cool what's your pb?
It's a long time since I cycled up kop hill, my time will be a lot better now. But my time then was still extraordinary for 210lbs. My target for spring is 196lbs and some/all of you are going to have egg on your face.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Wouldn't be the first time someone thought my bicycle was motored.
Good.

Well, I just hope you're at least 6' 10" at that weight, because if you're not, all you'll be generating after the first 200 yards with your impressive wattage per kilo is wheelspin.

OP
OP
blazed

blazed

220lb+
Right, Mod hat on now: @blazed, if you are going to continue winding up the other members with claims about how brilliant you are but refusing to back them up I am going to have to lock this thread.

Are you or are you not going to allow anyone to see times from at least one Strava segment?

I'm going to make a separate anonymous Strava account for these purposes in the future. So for now sure lock the thread, revel in the oppression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom