I am the best 200lb+ Climber in the Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Sorry Pat, that would include us as well, we haven't got the slightest interest in Strava.
Aye, but you must keep records in another manner, otherwise how could @dr_pink check her times?
If there's no Strava I would believe you, like I believe (all of us do, I suppose) folks like @Rickshaw Phil that post times without being on Strava.
But the OP says he's the best in his category on Strava.

Citius

So, where were we?

Oh yes. Blazed didn't respond to anyone's request for links and hasn't explained his views on peak vs average power.

outlash

also available in orange
My grandfathet always used to say to me "if you argue with an idiot, there are two idiots". I'll leave it at that.

But I'll wager your Grandfathet also said 'Don't write cheques with your mouth that your backside can't cash'. But hey, let's not leave it at that, I'm sure in a field of 1, you're one of the best.

I'm supposed to be staying objective but the thought of Blazed vs Dr_Pink somewhere like Mow Cop made me :rofl::rofl::rofl:
To be fair she only won it once. Her best result was probably the 9.1 mile Shap Hill Climb in Cumbria which she won with an average speed of 17.2mph, this the day after doing @ColinJ 's very hilly forum ride.

I won't win, I'd be in the middle rank, laughing through gritted teeth as Mrs. TF destroys us.

I have serious respect for anyone tackling big steep climbs on a fixie, with or without a check shirt, daft beard and ankle-spanking kecks.^_^

@totallyfixed - as a matter of interest, what ratio(s) do you and your Mrs. use?

On our fixed? Not exactly flat around here so I ride 75" and dr_pink 70". She doesn't race hill climbs on fixed [yet] but we do train on them in the lumpy stuff, her fixed is old and really heavy.

Citius

We seem to have lost our amusing, performing sock puppet...

Sock_Puppet_2.gif

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I've got to say, @blazed is already a shoo-in for best trolling of 2016 award. It's an underrated skill

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
On our fixed? Not exactly flat around here so I ride 75" and dr_pink 70". She doesn't race hill climbs on fixed [yet] but we do train on them in the lumpy stuff, her fixed is old and really heavy.

I'm rubbish on working out gears in inches, what's that in teeth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom