I am the best 200lb+ Climber in the Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Citius

I just spat my energy gel all over the keyboard reading that. Thanks for the laugh!

Come on fella - link to either your BC ranking or your CTT results page. I know we won't get it because you're just bullshitting, but you've been asked several times already and have managed to side-step every time. You'll probably do the same with this one.

OP
OP
blazed

blazed

220lb+
People are quick to jump on me but nobody has anything to say about totallyfixed's ridiculous watt/kg statement?

Citius

People are quick to jump on me but nobody has anything to say about totallyfixed's ridiculous watt/kg statement?

Explain how you would see it differently then. And after that, reply to my earlier post, which you managed to ignore yet again.

Useless was probably a too simplistic term, let's say highly inaccurate. Going by your definition people that weigh the same as you would be winning hill climbs, guess what, they aren't. Watts/kg is a useful measure on the flat, not so good when gravity is thrown into the equation. Are you up for the challenge against a weedy little woman or are you afraid?

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Useless was probably a too simplistic term, let's say highly inaccurate. Going by your definition people that weigh the same as you would be winning hill climbs, guess what, they aren't. Watts/kg is a useful measure on the flat, not so good when gravity is thrown into the equation. Are you up for the challenge against a weedy little woman or are you afraid?

Does she ride fixies as well?

If so, he's toast.

Does she ride fixies as well?

If so, he's toast.
She does, ask @potsy.

outlash

also available in orange

Possibly because you talk plenty yet shown no proof whatsoever of your 'prowess', and that's probably the worst attempt at deflection. 2/10, must try harder.

If no BC or CTT proof. Strava, or it didn't happen is the appropriate phrase I think.

OP
OP
blazed

blazed

220lb+
Weight is largely irrelevant on the flat so no, watts per kg is not important. It is important on the climbs, the person who produces the highest power output in relation to their bodyweight (watts/kg) wins, it is that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom