I am the best 200lb+ Climber in the Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes everyday on Strava.

Can we per chance see a link?

OP
OP
blazed

blazed

220lb+
Can we per chance see a link?
I'm going to do better than that. I am organising a hill challenge for the spring, which will take place in the Chilterns. Close enough for anyone who lives anywhere notable to reach.

It will be a chance for all the cc members who talk the talk to prove they can walk the walk.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
I'm going to do better than that. I am organising a hill challenge for the spring, which will take place in the Chilterns. Close enough for anyone who lives anywhere notable to reach.

It will be a chance for all the cc members who talk the talk to prove they can walk the walk.
Whay-hey, redux!

I'll tell my father in law, he'd like that. 70, he is. Best climber in South Bucks, apparently.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll

what is this challenge, pushing your bike up a hill?

Saluki

World class procrastinator

Ride the ride, you mean. We can ALL walk up the hills :laugh:

Jimidh

Veteran
The simple thing about this thread if you are as good as you think you are and come on boasting about it then sound like a bit of a prick.

If you are not as good as you say and come on boasting about it then you are a bit of a prick.

The really good riders i ride with are very modest about how good they are which lends them a certain respect. Maybe a lesson to be learnt?

Col5632

Guru
The simple thing about this thread if you are as good as you think you are and come on boasting about it then sound like a bit of a prick.

If you are not as good as you say and come on boasting about it then you are a bit of a prick.

The really good riders i ride with are very modest about how good they are which lends them a certain respect. Maybe a lesson to be learnt?

If he was as good as he says he is he would have posted up his results at the start, can't work out if he is doing it to be a troll or really thinks he is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom