I am the best 200lb+ Climber in the Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
Careful there, you don't want to be making extravagant claims you can't back up.

why not, it seems to be the SOP for this thread and the OP .

Oh BTW I am currently clean shaven ( on the face) so that may have had an effect on my speed.

i may have to regrow it now the cold weather is coming. for that Pantani look ( he was a good climber apparently)

subaqua

What’s the point
Which is why @Citius doesn't want to be taking on the expert at it.

that is one thing the OP is KOM at !

OP
OP
blazed

blazed

220lb+
The really good riders i ride with are very modest about how good they are which lends them a certain respect. Maybe a lesson to be learnt?

No lesson to be learnt. Modesty gets you know where. All the memorable sportsmen throughout history, how many of them were modest?

Thread of the year....and it's only January 8th....

This thread is from 2014.

Yeah, but they were, erm.... Memorable.

and talented.

Blazed just talks the talk.

I just think my power numbers are so far beyond what those 160lb guys can produce my watt/kg will still be superior.
This shows just how much you don't know, watt/kg is a useless measure when climbing hills. My better half would severely embarrass you on anything over 8% and longer than 1km and she weighs half what you do. Up for the challenge? Might even join the party myself.

OP
OP
blazed

blazed

220lb+
This shows just how much you don't know, watt/kg is a useless measure when climbing hills. My better half would severely embarrass you on anything over 8% and longer than 1km and she weighs half what you do. Up for the challenge? Might even join the party myself.

I just spat my energy gel all over the keyboard reading that. Thanks for the laugh!

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
I reckon I've got the hairiest bum on Strava (180lb class).

Competition could be stiffer as I drop back down the weights, though, that's where most of the women are. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom