I am the best 200lb+ Climber in the Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Well, I'm looking forward to the "Blazed Chilterns Climbing Classic" then, if it's mid April I'm hoping to be at or about 160lbs by then. I quite fancy another blat *ahem* up Britwell Hill and the like.
Ah, but when you win, it will be because you weigh less than him. He's the best 200 lb climber, remember, not the best 160 lb climber!

Guys, it's all a wind up, c'mon!
Imagine a competitive amateur cyclist not wanting to disclose his/her Strava?
Even me, like I get a QMO just because I'm the only woman that rode the segment, I'd be flaunting the link on here :laugh:
Sorry Pat, that would include us as well, we haven't got the slightest interest in Strava.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Ah, but when you win, it will be because you weigh less than him. He's the best 200 lb climber, remember, not the best 160 lb climber!
I won't win, I'd be in the middle rank, laughing through gritted teeth as Mrs. TF destroys us.

I have serious respect for anyone tackling big steep climbs on a fixie, with or without a check shirt, daft beard and ankle-spanking kecks.^_^

@totallyfixed - as a matter of interest, what ratio(s) do you and your Mrs. use?

Citius

the person who produces the highest power output in relation to their bodyweight (watts/kg) wins, it is that simple

Actually, it isn't. The person who sustains the highest average power (in relation to their overall weight) over the distance of the event is usually the winner. Peak power is over-rated. Yours is an easy mistake to make if you are using google as your source.

outlash

also available in orange
Actually, it isn't. The person who sustains the highest average power (in relation to their overall weight) over the distance of the event is usually the winner. Peak power is over-rated. Yours is an easy mistake to make if you are using google as your source.

And eating gels at the keyboard....

OP
OP
blazed

blazed

220lb+
You're wrong.

Citius

My grandfathet always used to say to me "if you argue with an idiot, there are two idiots". I'll leave it at that.

What are you achieving from this? You can't answer any of my questions and avoid the issue by calling me names. That's hardly the way forward.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
I won't win, I'd be in the middle rank, laughing through gritted teeth as Mrs. TF destroys us.

I have serious respect for anyone tackling big steep climbs on a fixie, with or without a check shirt, daft beard and ankle-spanking kecks.^_^

@totallyfixed - as a matter of interest, what ratio(s) do you and your Mrs. use?
OK, when you beat blazed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom