I am the best 200lb+ Climber in the Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
200lbs? That's featherweight.

I reckon I'm the fastest 250lb+ climber on Strava who can also deadlift 600lbs. Hell, im a celeb!

Colin_P

Guru
It makes me laugh as the banding of the weight categories is quite tight and as follows;

124 lbs and under
125 to 149 lbs
150 to 164 lbs
165 to 179 lbs
180 to 199 lbs
200 lbs and over

200 lbs is not that heavy but if you are over it then Strava doesn't want to know you. I'm about 230 and that spans what would be two weight bands. I nominate Drago as he is mingling with those who could be three weight bands lower.

It is weight'ist I tell you!

Never mind, all of us heavyweights are all winners by simply being out there and cycling.

Besides the elite cyclist skelator look isn't for everyone.

I'm big boned I tell thee, big boned........ and have a slow metabolism.......... oh and am a bit fond of pies :hungry:

Colin_P

Guru
Didn't know that.

I'm 260 to 280 then depending on what bike I'm riding.

They should extend the categories for us big'uns.

G3CWI

Veteran
I am usually between 210lbs and 220lbs which obviously is not ideal for climbing. It's something I've specifically worked hard at and made good improvements. Whilst I have been able to take a number of KOM's from the cycling stickmen, what I found most interesting is when I sort via 200lb+ riders only on Strava there is never anybody anywhere near as fast as me. You are looking at the greatest 200lb+ climber in the country. :bicycle:

Eat even more pies and you could get to be the best in Europe.

OP
OP
blazed

blazed

220lb+
Eat even more pies and you could get to be the best in Europe.
I assume I am the best 200lb+ climber in Europe but I didn't want to say that and look like I was bragging.

KneesUp

Guru
And don't forget that the strava weight category that you occupy includes your bike weight too. eg I weigh 192 lbs but I am in the 200+ lbs category
I am also in the top category once on my bike, if I have the origami metal lock-thing in it's holder - and only 163lb of it is me. The people in the lightest category must be tiny, and have nice bikes.

(I converted it in google)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom