I am truely a Knight in shining armour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Good sheepage Renard.

I lent a couple of teenagers my pump yesterday, they'd found a tatty Raleigh Scorpio dumped nearby and one had been riding it for a couple of days with soft tyres. I let him pump it up but held it by the bars and it was a proper deathtrap. The front blocks weren't far off sliding off the rim into the spokes and there was no back brake.

They weren't for not riding it and didn't want to wait to have it made a bit safer. Hope it doesn't hurt too much when they do slide off :evil:

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Now now, don't be cruel.

I'm sure it went like this: 30 seconds to sort the chain, and another minute and a half to admire the basket and try to work out how to fit it to the Bianchi..
Trust me SHE wasn't in such bad shape::biggrin:::sad:::laugh:::wacko:::biggrin:

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Renard said:
I helped a lamb in distress get back to its mother tonight. It was trying to push through one of those wire fences which are made up of large squares and had got trapped. I picked it up and lifted it over the fence and it felt all warm and fleecy which was nice. :biggrin:
Lucky it didn't pee all over you!;)

dav1d

In Buxton yesterrday, I mistakenly thought a cyclist was having trouble with his bike, so as I had a load of tools and a couple of spare innterubes with me, I asked if he was having trouble. He said no and asked me where I was going. "To Manchester" I said. "What, on that?" he replied! I was riding my BSO Apollo bike, fortunately it got me to Buxton and back safely.

Top Bottom