I bought a new pen!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tin Pot

Guru
It's made of carbon fibre and is both laterally stiff and vertically compliant. It allows me to write with great precision and comfort for when I'm writing those really long essays.

Being carbon fibre, it's also 0.1 grams lighter allowing me to write for a longer time before needing a break. Also advantageous is the fact that itbsags my shirt less. To be honest I couldn't really notice the difference but the advertising sure is convincing and I almost see the benefit.

And did I mention the aero body? I must have forgotten. Let me tell you about how I can write even quicker using the same number of Watts when compared to a plastic pen (ok ok hush about carbon BEING plastic!).

I've installed a power meter so I can check my performance improvements with the new ant+ compatible downloadable and biodegradable app.

The pen's clip also has aerodynamic features so when I put it into my shirt pocket, I am able to walk faster as the air hitting the clip gently flows around it; I believe it is the shape of an airplane wing this reducing air turbulence around the barrel part. There's a lot of science behind this design and the marketing guy was using all kinds of technical words that I didn't fully understand but it sure sounded good.

To top it off, I got a 50% discount so only £1200. It really helps my life and makes me a better writer.

Now all I have to do is think of something to write and there appears to be an app for that.... There is a subscription cost for it though so I'm thinking it over.

Btw, next year's model is rumoured to have endurance geometry and give a more supple feel. Tbh I think they've just increased the nib diameter but the advertising says it's due to the newly reworked carbon layup for increased compliance. I've already placed an order as sales are expected to be very high with all these bankers and their fat bonuses not really knowing what to do with their money.

So there we have it. If anyone wants one, you'll have to lay down some big coins to join this exclusive club. When enough people inevitably have these pens, the marketing guys will surely think of some new "technology" to keep us wanting more.
Nice.

You want to try golf. Cycling is in its early stages compared to the Full Scale Bullshit Machine that is golf sales.

...Tour Approved clubs anyone?

raleighnut

Legendary Member

OP
OP
mustang1

mustang1

Guru
I need to send my new pen back. It's only got one font installed, some sort of weird scribble. There's no micro USB so I cannot work out how to update the firmware either as the spell checker seems to have been corrupted.
I think you have to enable WiFi but that only gets engaged when you buy the power meter option.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Hand made for me also
4860782491_6fd68699a4_z.jpg

Top Bottom