I can has mongoose?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice one, Arch! It looks the business (Essex speak for 'the dogs bollox! :evil:).

domtyler

Über Member
Dscf1741_1.jpg

Erm, Aunty Arch, can you knit me one too please?

I will win, hands down, any 'Arch knit off competition' I'm sure. I have the one and only spangly boob tube attired white knitted sexy girl bear in existence.

Bring it on!

Arch

Married to Night Train
I'm glad you like him! And that he didn't eat the snake on the journey... (BTW, nature lovers, the snake is a bit of an anachronism - it's an American corn snake, whereas an Indian mongoose really ought to be playing with a cobra, but I didn't have any suitable coloured wool...)

Anyway, I'm glad the Orangs are benefitting.

Dom, there's a bit of a queue forming (I have a commission for an elephant glove puppet), but if your little 'un (or you) have a particular animal you'd like to see rendered in wool, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I did a 9-banded armadillo a couple of weeks ago...

Your little one does have a bit of a stare on her doesn't she? Oli can do that as well, he looks right through you, as if to say "Will you shut up wittering with the baby talk woman, I'm trying to do quadratic equations in my head..."

Arch

Married to Night Train
rich p said:
No offence Arch but that snake is useless as a draught excluder:biggrin:

I think you'll find that depends how large your doors are. I've seen doll's houses where it would work very well...:evil:

Top Bottom