I can has mongoose?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brock

Have you done any badgers Arch? I'd need a badger.. On a bicycle, how's that for a challenge?

Brock said:
Have you done any badgers Arch? I'd need a badger.. On a bicycle, how's that for a challenge?

While you're waiting, here is a picture of a badger glove puppet sitting on a bicycle. We found him (Mr Badger, as he is now known), in the toy box at the Durness Youth Hostel, all abandoned, and brought him back to life. He's sitting on Dr_Smut's bike which was parked in the YH bike shed at the time.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Brock said:

Hmm. The badger I'd be fairly confident of. The bicycle.... Tricky.

Damn you. I can see a way...

Brock

Kirstie said:
While you're waiting, here is a picture of a badger glove puppet sitting on a bicycle. We found him (Mr Badger, as he is now known), in the toy box at the Durness Youth Hostel, all abandoned, and brought him back to life. He's sitting on Dr_Smut's bike which was parked in the YH bike shed at the time.

That IS a badger ON a bike!
Thanks Kirstie, that should keep me going for a while.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Kirstie said:

I'm very sorry to ask this, but could you make the picture of the badger a bit larger? xx( It's far too small!:tongue:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Chuffy said:
Arch! A friend of ours came round this afternoon, took one look and said 'that's a mongoose isn't it'.
Well knitted that gel! xx(

Ooooh, I'm chuffed!

I'm half way through an elephant puppet, and I have a shark, and a badger on a bike and another request to do. And Dom hasn't stipulated an animal yet....

Have I missed anyone?

And I'm going to have to break off soon to do another cardigan for Oli...

Arch

Married to Night Train
bonj said:
mammoth?
arctic ice fish?

Mammoth would be easy, I have an elephant pattern to adapt.

Arctic Ice fish, well, it would depend if it stayed evolved long enough for me to know what it looked like...

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Arch said:
and I have a shark, and a badger on a bike and another request to do.
If you can make it a Great White Shark it'd be much appreciated... actually, if you can make the Blue Whale complete with Dori and Marlin inside (from Finding Nemo) my eldest Daughter would probably move to York and become your eternal slave (with my blessing). xx(:biggrin:

Top Bottom