I can has mongoose?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Sh4rkyBloke said:
If you can make it a Great White Shark it'd be much appreciated... actually, if you can make the Blue Whale complete with Dori and Marlin inside (from Finding Nemo) my eldest Daughter would probably move to York and become your eternal slave (with my blessing). xx(:biggrin:

Oh, I see, it starts as "a shark" and then suddenly, it's "oh, can you do the cast of 101 Dalmations, plus Ben Hur...";)

Dammit, I love a challenge... But I think we may be running up to next Easter now...

papercorn2000

domtyler said:
Dscf1741_1.jpg

Erm, Aunty Arch, can you knit me one too please?

You can knit a baby? Now that is clever. (Or sinister, I can't decide which)

Sh4rkyBloke said:
If you can make it a Great White Shark it'd be much appreciated... actually, if you can make the Blue Whale complete with Dori and Marlin inside (from Finding Nemo) my eldest Daughter would probably move to York and become your eternal slave (with my blessing). xx(:biggrin:

LOL another Finding Nemo addict! I'm currently looking at little plastic models of Nemo, Marlin, Bruce and Crush which are sitting on my PC box. I've got a little plastic Dory zip tied to the handlebars of my tourer.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I must confess to enjoying the odd Disney/Pixar type animation, but obviously all the ones I own are purely for my Daughters (please ignore the fact that some of them were bought before they were even born... okay, most of them! :biggrin:).

I have gotten to the 'oh-ye-Gods-not-Nemo-again' stage with that one, but fortunately my eldest only wants to watch it from Chapter 19 ("Come on, little fella", "Oh, Whale... big fella!") - she has yet to fully appreciate the beauty of Monsters Inc. :blush:

Brock

andygates said:
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming....

Argh no!! Just when I'd nearly forgotten it, after months of it popping into my head as 'just keep spinning... just keep spinning' every time I climb a hill, you have to go and remind me :blush: :biggrin:

papercorn2000

andygates said:
Kept me going through the Dun Run, that did (when we weren't torturing S Club 7)...

Ahh, happy, happy, happy...:blush:

My partner really wants an emu, but as I already tested Arch's knitting skills with a ferret (he's settled in very well by the way;)), I have advised her any further requests including emus would be extremely cheeky at the moment and that there is a growing list of requests to be fullfilled first - she's gutted now, especially after seeing the latest mongoose/snake creation! :blush::biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
punkypossum said:
My partner really wants an emu, but as I already tested Arch's knitting skills with a ferret (he's settled in very well by the way;)), I have advised her any further requests including emus would be extremely cheeky at the moment and that there is a growing list of requests to be fullfilled first - she's gutted now, especially after seeing the latest mongoose/snake creation! :blush::biggrin:

Well, I'll add it to the list - it may be some time. I'm taking a few evenings out to do another cardigan for little Oli... And I have plans to produce knitwear Christmas presents for some of the family....

I really will have to put this list on paper, or I'll get all mixed up in my head...

(Note to self. Better get a bobbin knitting kit for emu legs...)

bonj2

Sh4rkyBloke said:
Why not get him something useful, like a 'sense of reasonable debate'... can you knit that, Arch? :biggrin:
xx(

But that would BE a zonkey. Every time I get the urge to post something bandwaggonnish and boring I look at the zonkey and am instantly reminded of the fact that new species CAN evolve in the course of one generational cycle, and revert to 'reasonable debate'... :blush:

Top Bottom