I chased a bad guy!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

J4CKO

Was there an alleyway full of carboard boxes involved ?

Well done by the way !

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Well done. EMD.

This country needs more public-spirited individuals like you.

(BTW - were you pedalling along shouting "Nee-naw nee-naw nee-naw" as you were in hot pursuit ? :laugh:)

Arch

Married to Night Train
goo_mason said:
Well done. EMD.

This country needs more public-spirited individuals like you.

(BTW - were you pedalling along shouting "Nee-naw nee-naw nee-naw" as you were in hot pursuit ? :laugh:)

Interspersed with Woooo-woooo-woooo....

(my nephew has a vocab of about 50 words now, one of them is nee-naw, to cover any emergency vehicle, and sometimes any van with blue or yellow on it....)

Cubist

Still wavin'
Well done indeed, top banana.

Hope you didn't ride on any pavements in all the excitement, you'll have Thomas telling you off.......

Cubist

Still wavin'
Arch said:

(my nephew has a vocab of about 50 words now, one of them is nee-naw, to cover any emergency vehicle, and sometimes any van with blue or yellow on it....)

My niece has about half that, and has occasionally been known to string entire sentences together .

Mind you, she's 15 next month

Crankarm

Guru
So had you caught him would you have made a citizen's arrest?
"I am arres-sting you in the naim of the Lur......" :biggrin:. You could twist
is arm if he resisted :biggrin: just like the police do.

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
The world would be a better place if there were more people like you! I'd like to think we'd all do the same. Good on yer!

Crankarm said:
So had you caught him would you have made a citizen's arrest?
"I am arres-sting you in the naim of the Lur......" :biggrin:. You could twist
is arm if he resisted :sad: just like the police do.

Twist his arm, almost breaking it whilst telling them to relax and stop struggling is, I think, what they are told to do in the manual it seems. :ohmy:

Well done EMD, +2 on Hero status. Will you be posting the vid on 'tube?

col

Legendary Member
Thats what probably stops most from helping, it comes down to what you would be willing or capable of doing if you caught them, and how they might react or what they might pull out?

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Arch said:

I recently stumbled across the blog of a London amulance - neenaw.co.uk.

Arch

Married to Night Train
[quote name='swee'pea99']I recently stumbled across the blog of a London amulance - neenaw.co.uk.[/QUOTE]

Cool! I'll send his mum the link. Actually while I was down there, we were looking for pictures of nee-naws online on the laptop for him, using google images, and I discovered that if you ask for an image of a 'nee-naw', you do indeed get an ambulance! Probably from that blog...

(although fire engines are his favourite)

Top Bottom