I despair.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
We collect money for charities because we are driven by altruistic feelings towards unfortunate people in countries where it is viewed as the right of the "big man" to loot the country, in fact the "big man" isn't even respected unless he is big, fat, surrounded by ostentatious stuff like big cars, vulgar houses, many cellphones and several mistresses. This means the little money that's earmarked for healthcare and development just disappears. A second problem is religious fatalism whereby if people fall on hard times or get sick they simply shrug and say: "What can I do? It's God's will."

Levo-Lon

Guru
If only the charities donated all the money or more than 3-5%
Interesting that these charities that claim they will stop whatever have still achieved feck all in decades.
They have nice head offices and well paid CEOs with big cars though and plenty of staff phoning for donations.

I stopped my pay for a front a while ago.

I work for a charity now and its run for the benefit of people who need care and not profit.

All money is re invested to improve and expand to help more vulnerable elderly and disabled care users

Top Bottom