I didn't think it would be that wet outside

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
fossyant said:
Potsy...........:biggrin: I'll dob him in.

TBH we've had a bit of drizzle here that's it.

Remember last summer walking in the house with waterproofs on and water was gushing off me - the family burst out laughing.....

Blooming puddles of water all the way up to the bathroom............ I had the last laugh..they get wet a week or so later going from school to car - about 500 metres away..:biggrin:
You GRASS:biggrin:
It was me and they went back on about 3 days later and they're now staying on,saying that I managed to dodge the little bit of rain we had yesterday and should be rain free for the rest of week now:biggrin: it's about time the Southern softies got the worst of the rain for a change;)

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
potsy said:
it's about time the Southern softies got the worst of the rain for a change;)

Take it back. we like to pose down south ;)

brokenbetty

Über Member
brokenbetty said:
Does anyone know what happens to a 30+ year old Brooks saddle if you leave it out in the rain for 8 hours then ride 6 miles home?

cos I'm going to find out tomorrow morning :biggrin:

The saddle survived ;) was a bit saggy on the way home last night but it's all tightened up again

Yesterday was God's way of telling me to get some proofride

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Missed the rain luckily though had some fun cycling home ina real pea-souper Tuesday morning .It was quite scary not knowing where the bends in the road were until you were on them,deciced to use the back route where no traffic goes.

Top Bottom