I dislike Murray, hate is such a strong word...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Noodley said:
Tennis is shite.

It's an English sport :smile::biggrin:

karen.488walker said:
You don't have to be a scottish wnkr and hate the english to make you interesting and not a dullard. There are better and more intelligent/interesting ways. He's one up from Susan Boyle.

Well said Karen. Im liking you already:laugh::ohmy::laugh::ohmy:

Although i do hate Tennis, im just agreeing with the Scottish Wankr bit;)
Tennis is shite, compeltely pointless

I don't think Noodley loves you, Joe! You're English! :smile:

Rob S

karen.488walker said:
Am married to a scot. Previously I was an innocent english maid who thought that all was equal in the UK, I have since learnt differently. Obv being married to me the scots I know are not hateful towards individual english people but as a race they are not cracked on us either, if they do not want england to win and see it as the UK I canno' get behind scotland either. Love Scotland and a scotsman, but A. murray should not rely on our support and wouldn't even want it if he could get away without it. Be real. He's using you.

Be real yourself...you've swallowed a load of bollocks from the newspapers.

OP
OP
karen.488walker

karen.488walker

Rob S said:
Be real yourself...you've swallowed a load of bollocks from the newspapers.
My point is that my opinion hasn't com from newspapers but from straight from the haggis's mouth. NB. dooooooo so love hagis esp with port and jam sauce.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
karen.488walker said:
My point is that my opinion hasn't com from newspapers but from straight from the haggis's mouth. NB. dooooooo so love hagis esp with port and jam sauce.

No offence, but from the Haggis's Mouth would be from Mr Murray himself rather than your husband and his mates. ;)

Most people are well aware of the English/scot divide in general alongside things like football and Rugby, but when it comes to the Lions tours or the Olympics etc the scots and english all support together as a whole. mostly

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Jesus H Christ!!! More 'we hate Scotland and the Scots' from a bunch of little Englanders who haven't got over the loss of the Empire.;):laugh:!;):tongue:!

I've heard this bullshit from the press before about Murrays alleged anti-English comments. And that's what it is, bullshit. Do you think the press really care about accuracy in a story when it means thay can sell a few more copies of their grubby excuses for bog roll?

I heard a cracker the other day on Radio 5 from another sad little Englander who said that Chris Hoy's knighthood was given to him by 'the Scottish Mafia', whoever they are, simply because Hoy is Scottish.

For Christs sake, get a bloody grip England!!!! You don't know how ridiculous you lot are now sounding.

No wonder I want to get out of the Uk when I graduate.

BTW, Murray will win.

OP
OP
karen.488walker

karen.488walker

cookiemonster said:
Jesus H Christ!!! More 'we hate Scotland and the Scots' from a bunch of little Englanders who haven't got over the loss of the Empire.;):laugh:!;):tongue:!

I've heard this bullshit from the press before about Murrays alleged anti-English comments. And that's what it is, bullshit. Do you think the press really care about accuracy in a story when it means thay can sell a few more copies of their grubby excuses for bog roll?

I heard a cracker the other day on Radio 5 from another sad little Englander who said that Chris Hoy's knighthood was given to him by 'the Scottish Mafia', whoever they are, simply because Hoy is Scottish.

For Christs sake, get a bloody grip England!!!! You don't know how ridiculous you lot are now sounding.

No wonder I want to get out of the Uk when I graduate.
of course you're right. hate th escottish and married one to inflict pain on him. Doing a great job so far.

BTW, Murray will win.
yes you're right. Just married a scot and had 2 kids to inflict pain on one of them. Doing a great job so far.

Bigtwin

Joe24 said:
Tennis is shite, compeltely pointless

Aaah, yet again the voice of reason chimes in.

As entirely distinct from cycling round in a great big circle frequently on a machine/s costing thousands.;)

Top Bottom