I don't seem to be able to give information to Crimestoppers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'm trying to give some info' to Crimestoppers,but i can't. I keep getting a message about coronavirus. Is this all they're bothered about?!! I want to give info' about her below's horrible son. I've seen the thing lately with an air rifle on its back. Well this afternoon the idiot pointed the rifle at me as i drove past. Ok,it was in a case,but maybe next time it won't be. He's a bloody menace and needs sorting out.

Landsurfer

Veteran
call 101 ...

Call 101. Give them all the details but decline to give your name or phone number. Tell them that you are doing it out of concern for the community.
Mention a gun - don't say its an air rifle because it might not be - and plod will be down in force.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
With any luck they might also fire up the police helicopter. He'll think he's in a remake of Apocalypse Now :laugh:

T4tomo

Guru
If you don't make it, get a trusted friend/ surviving relative to post the scumbags address on here Accy and we'll all be round the following Tuesday night to kick the shite out of him👍

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
If you don't make it, get a trusted friend/ surviving relative to post the scumbags address on here Accy and we'll all be round the following Tuesday night to kick the shite out of him👍
Seriously,that's what he needs! I'm not the only one he's been hassling. A friend told me he's been hassling his wife. I think he's biding his time then he'll be having a word with the idiot.

Drago

Legendary Member
Next time he does it immediately call 999 and report it. Just tell the dibble the chump was pointing a rifle at you, let the ARV gun monkeys decide if its an air rifle or not. He won't be so cocky staring down the business end of a G36.

If you really want to upset him then be sure to tell the Feds hes a Brazillian electrician.

DRM

Guru
Next time he does it immediately call 999 and report it. Just tell the dibble the chump was pointing a rifle at you, let the ARV gun monkeys decide if its an air rifle or not. He won't be so cocky staring down the business end of a G36.

If you really want to upset him then be sure to tell the Feds hes a Brazillian electrician.
This^^^ Call 999 and let the police scare the crap out him, just tell them there’s someone outside pointing a gun at the public, he won’t know whats hit him

Top Bottom