I don't seem to be able to give information to Crimestoppers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chislenko

Veteran
If you really want to upset him then be sure to tell the Feds hes a Brazillian electrician.

That's funnier than some of the stuff in Any Good Jokes thread.

Did you know he was named after the ex Wales and Juventus footballer 😀

Drago

Legendary Member
And if youre really lucky he'll point the weapon at a copper, then its lights out for him and new wallpaper for his Mum.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
They get your number when you call 101 even when you withhold it. Maybe use a payphone.
That's what i thought. I don't mind them getting my number,in fact withholding it to me maybe looks like you could be making it all up. I just don't want them letting simpleton know it's me who phoned them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Do you think it's best to use this page to report it,or is this page more for actual gun crime as in murder,armed robbery etc,not some idiot riding around on a mountain bike with some type of rifle in a case slung over his shoulder?
https://crimestoppers-uk.org/give-information/forms/weapons?crimetypes=Gun crime&
I wonder what the police would make of him in some 'inner city' plagued by gun crime? Would they think 'Oh,it's that simpleton,let him go'. Or would they pin him to the floor? I'm thinking that if i report what he did and what i think the weapon may be,the police will pull him over and immediately take the thing off him,before asking questions. I haven't seen anyone walking around this town or surrounding countryside with a covered air rifle since the mid 1990's and that was in the countryside,not on urban streets.

Last edited:

irw

Quadricyclist
The 1985 gun siege maybe.

Before my time that one Accy! I was thinking more along the lines of the last couple of episodes, where the remaining residents got together to, ahem, deal, ahem, with the ne'er-do-well who'd moved in...

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Before my time that one Accy! I was thinking more along the lines of the last couple of episodes, where the remaining residents got together to, ahem, deal, ahem, with the ne'er-do-well who'd moved in...
I watched the opening episode of Brookside on the opening night of Channel 4 in ( Just looked it up..November 1982). The 1985 gun hostage episodes were probably the program's biggest story line. Well maybe those and the 'body under the patio' story. :smile:

"Right,come 'ead". My dad used to say that.:smile:

The dog in the opening scene is 'Cracker' or 'Cracks':rolleyes:,'Jimmy Corkhill's staffie'. He had a framed picture of it,complete with one of those leather and brass chavvy type harnesses, on his wall.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

irw

Quadricyclist
I watched the opening episode of Brookside on the opening night of Channel 4 in ( Just looked it up..November 1982). The 1985 gun hostage episodes were probably the program's biggest story line. Well maybe those and the 'body under the patio' story. :smile:

"Right,come 'ead". My dad used to say that.:smile:

Now that I do remember...I would have been about 9, and I'm pretty sure it gave me nightmares!

Drago

Legendary Member
They get your number when you call 101 even when you withhold it. Maybe use a payphone.
No, the police don't get the number if its withheld, but they can get it from the 999 operator, the lady who asks "which service".

To be honest though Accy, he won't find out who called the dibble unless theres a proecution, and if you decide you didn't want tomgive a statement hed never find pit your name.

Top Bottom