I dreamed a dream ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shortmember

Bickerton Cyclocross Racing Team groupie
Comment a bit vulgar :whistle:
As a committed cat lady I must correct you: cats will often stick their butt in your face, it's their way to say hi.
You are supposed to sniff the bit under the tail :biggrin:
Thanks for the advice on the etiquette of cat bum sniffing, but i've never met a pussy yet that I fancied enough to do that to.

Sara_H

Guru
When the kids were little we had a step-through Claud Butler Cotswold with a Hamax seat bolted to the chainstays. It had a whicker basket, mudguards, a dynamo and even a stand... There was never a more feminine bicycle.

However, I found myself using it even sans enfants because it was comfortable, practical and easy to ride. Just around town, you understand... not for anything involving image or macho posturing.

It never missed a gear and gave a nice, soft ride with no drama. Technically, it was a woman's bike and (technically) I am a man, but it was pure, pure cycling luxury.

Had it been a car, it would have been a 1970 Mercedes-Benz 280 SEL 6.3. In fact, I'm not entirely sure it wasn't.

Where is it now? Hanging in the rafters alongside several other no-longer-cherished bicycles. Cruel....
Can't you loan it out to Pat?

Yes please!
Wanna languidly ride it along the riverside, flowers in windswept hair.
Sans helmet, doesn't go with the bohemian look :laugh:

My apologies, i cannot.

19-year-old daughter off on her travels but addicted to bicycles and a still-resident wife who is not hugely keen on drop handlebars (racers, as she has it) but likes to cycle.

She often uses a 'roadified' MTB, but still sees the C-B as her bike and will gravitate back to it if daughter doesn't steal it....

This little lady is lonely and looking for a new best friend... :girl:

Pic_0316_033.JPG

Top Bottom