I finally got myself a Brommie S6L

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rocky

Hello decadence
Tomorrow I will have a heart procedure which will require I cannot ride my bike for 45 days, today it is well above freezing and no wind unlike the 30+ mph wind in the last few days so it will be off on my despised Brompty for a spin.
I hope all goes well tomorrow. Enjoy your ride today :okay:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Tomorrow I will have a heart procedure which will require I cannot ride my bike for 45 days, today it is well above freezing and no wind unlike the 30+ mph wind in the last few days so it will be off on my despised Brompty for a spin.
Best wishes for your procedure.

Rocky

Hello decadence
Too mean to die but too smelly to be missed. Thanks GM ( which around here means General Motors).
In this case it stands for Green Man……I’ll let GM tell you why. It might be his eco credentials, it might be his favourite pub or it could be that he comes from Palmers Green……

• Laugh
Reactions: GM
I bought it! Even got decent weather for a test ride. The extended seat post is perfect.
20220316_152539.jpg

Kell

Veteran
My plastic shim went kaput a couple of days ago. So now I have to guess what the seat height is each time.

Ordered another one immediately as it's such a useful tool.

Kell

Veteran
I don't even think it's necessarily just the bike.

Before I bought my Brompton - a Lime Green one - I use one of the Brompton Hire ones for a month.

If you're unfamiliar with them, they're purple and pink.

I had more comments in one month riding that bike than I can remember in 40+ years of riding everything else combined.

None of it was exactly highbrow - mostly "nice bike mate" or "is that your wife's?"

This was my hire bike:

Top Bottom