I found my next project.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zipp2001

Veteran
I decided to go to the Antique Bicycle Swap & Sale meet in the town I work in today. To my surprise I found a bike that I have been thinking about for some time now. A former riding partner of mine had one when they first came out and he let me use it for a week and I really enjoyed it's ride. But like anything life moves on and I never pulled the trigger on a bike like that. I did get a different bike by the same company years later and to this day still ride and love. The crazy thing is I was speaking with a friend of mine last week about that bike and how I've done a few searches for one over the last month. Then shortly after I arrive at the event what do I see, yup the bike. It's now in the bike cave and I will start the teardown process soon, and am looking forward to putting my little twist on her.
Fitchburg Rides 8th Annual Antique Bicycle Swap & Sale - YouTube

midlife

Guru
YouTube not working for me for some reason. What is it?

Dr Bryn

I decided to go to the Antique Bicycle Swap & Sale meet in the town I work in today. To my surprise I found a bike that I have been thinking about for some time now. A former riding partner of mine had one when they first came out and he let me use it for a week and I really enjoyed it's ride. But like anything life moves on and I never pulled the trigger on a bike like that. I did get a different bike by the same company years later and to this day still ride and love. The crazy thing is I was speaking with a friend of mine last week about that bike and how I've done a few searches for one over the last month. Then shortly after I arrive at the event what do I see, yup the bike. It's now in the bike cave and I will start the teardown process soon, and am looking forward to putting my little twist on her.
Fitchburg Rides 8th Annual Antique Bicycle Swap & Sale - YouTube
Love it when come together. Enjoy it!!👍

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Kestrel looks great!
You got a bargain there, so much more in the UK
The white saddle looks like a Specialized Toupe Ti rail, I have exactly the same on one of my bikes.

Top Bottom