I got a bit ambitious

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
@ayceejay seconded. You need a bigger bike. Mine:
View attachment 110927
Plenty of carrying capacity. Does unfortunately encourage you to be ever more ambitious. I've got 2 big Sports Direct bags that fit nicely in the bags that are used as the 'stop buying stuff' gauge
Got me one quite like that...
2015-11-08 13.33.56.jpg
2.5 Waitrose "bags for life" per side. Need to sort some bungees, a motorcycle helmet net and a front rack/basket and put some bigger gears on it and I'll be sorted.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
[QUOTE 4022910, member: 259"]That is utterly hideous! :becool:[/QUOTE]
Beauty, as they say, is in the eye of the beholder and I'm a great believer in function over form.

Got me one quite like that...
View attachment 110952
2.5 Waitrose "bags for life" per side. Need to sort some bungees, a motorcycle helmet net and a front rack/basket and put some bigger gears on it and I'll be sorted.
Fine looking machine. Very much like mine :okay:
You do know the cassette sprockets are supposed to go at the back don't you? Or is that the teeniest chainring ever? Looks like the drivetrain is on backwards!

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Fine looking machine. Very much like mine :okay:
You do know the cassette sprockets are supposed to go at the back don't you? Or is that the teeniest chainring ever? Looks like the drivetrain is on backwards!
Someone else's custom build which I bought second hand. It will be getting the missing "big" chainring at some point in the near future.

Top Bottom