I got 'doored' on a ride today!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
When did they fit traffic lights on the canal?
It does look odd!

When I was walking past some of the riverside properties I noticed that they had pipes through which water was gushing out onto the pavement. They must use pumps to get the water out of their cellars. At least, I hope it was water from their cellars rather than from their ground floors ...

classic33

Leg End Member
It does look odd!

When I was walking past some of the riverside properties I noticed that they had pipes out onto the pavements through which water was gushing. They must have pumps to get the water out of their cellars. At least, I hope it was water from their cellars rather than from their ground floors ...
Hopefully. The measures put in place were said to be good enough to prevent any repeat of flooding. Emergency Response Team were at Room C, Halifax Town Hall, but have since been stood down.

Two and a half feet deep in parts, the width of the door.

classic33

Leg End Member
It does look odd!

When I was walking past some of the riverside properties I noticed that they had pipes through which water was gushing out onto the pavement. They must use pumps to get the water out of their cellars. At least, I hope it was water from their cellars rather than from their ground floors ...
Reported as four feet deep in places by a member of the Emergency Response Team.

Kryton521

Über Member
To hang a door. A/. Get a carpenter in. If you insist on DIY. B/. HomeBase or B&Q and get some of those inflatable wedges. Otherwise you'll f**k it up and the carpenter will not only cost you more but will laugh at you into the bargain

Top Bottom