I Hate Neds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Freewheeling down a hill tonight I got overtaken by a Moped, no problem there they gave me plenty of room a second later I hear another moped behind and he thought it'd be funny to beeeeep, I heard him laughing after and given it was a 4 m wide lane I hardly think I was in their way. Hate to spoil their party but that probably the most stable I'm going to be and I heard him coming so it was no surprise. My only thought was damm my right foot is clipped in so I couldn't do a pretend panic kick ;).
Does any body know any good comebacks for this situation?

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
A big fear wobble if you can do it safely, or an AirZound?

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
HLaB said:
Does any body know any good comebacks for this situation?

Freewheeling downhill?

Moped? Thought they were limited to 30mph?

Couldn't you have just sped up, rung your bell and overtaken him again? :tongue:;):smile:

Then do a speed wobble!;)

Maz

Guru
I agree with t-drinka. Ignore them...or burst out into song at the top of your voice (On The National Express...)

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
You could try asking Jacomus-rides-Gen for some advice on using a rolled up news paper, that would see them off;)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Airzound, give a big blast then laugh at the kid on the moped and shout,"You have a girls horn" The just power away from him.

Only thing with most of the mopeds is the kids de-restrict them, which means that it is classed as a motorbike i think, and that they cannot ride it.

Top Bottom