i have a coach

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I completely support jamma in his latest purchase or actvity. Or I advise jamma to reconsider. Can't be bothered to read the thread.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Here, let me help you to to decide.
View attachment 149052

But that coin has the same side. ^_^
Unless of course you are suggesting there is only one answer.....

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
Wow everyone's an expert! Generally when someone comes on here and says "I want an upgrade" they are told to spend the money on a coach, @jamma does this and still gets flamed!

To be fair to @jamma it is the off season, most racers I know have just finished a season and are now in a gentle phase of their training.
There's plenty of time to knuckle down and get good valuable training in before next season, anyone thinking they are going to peak in March are mistaken. @jamma you should be flying by next summer with the help of a decent coach, it's quality not quantity you should be thinking about now. Look after yourself too, try to live your life healthy and eat and drink the right stuff, getting good sleep is important.

Looking forward to hearing how you get on, you've already proved a lot of the doubters wrong by racing already this season! At least a coach will get you heading the right direction.

S-Express

He could have just posted a status update on Facebook to do that. Instead he chose to post on a discussion forum.

Guess what? People started discussing it..!!

S-Express

Maybe they did, but everyone is entitled to offer their opinion, whether they compete or not.

If he'd posted in either the training or racing forums, things might have been different.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Good luck jamma, whether or not you make it as long as your having fun and consider what your doing value for money then do it.

Top Bottom