I have relinquished my old love......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
.......and fallen for a new model :wub:
In my case I had always salivated over the Troytec TTR-1 as my lottery-win bike, I now have changed my loyalties and am currently salivating over the Ice Vortex + which is without a doubt the most drop-dead gorgeous looking trike I have ever seen.
!!!!WANT!!! :wahhey:

Vortexplus%20Main%20Image.jpg

starhawk

Nice one, but not at all as nice as my Trice Q with upgraded suspension

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
I too have spent many a moment looking at this machine. Without a doubt the most awesome looking racing trike on the planet. That seat, those red and white wheels.

It even looks awesome when 'luggaged up.
Vortex2012rotator-1585.jpg

I'm saving my pennies as we speak! If you get one before me, can I blag a ride?

Attachments

• Vortex2012rotator-1585.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 49

Herbie

Veteran
I too have spent many a moment looking at this machine. Without a doubt the most awesome looking racing trike on the planet. That seat, those red and white wheels.

It even looks awesome when 'luggaged up.

I'm saving my pennies as we speak! If you get one before me, can I blag a ride?

Are these machines hard to cycle up steep hills ? :sweat:

Attachments

• Vortex2012rotator-1585.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 46

machew

Veteran
It's different, rather than grind in the big cog up a hill, you need to go down the cogs and spin. It may be slower to start but it is better for your knees.

Bent trikes are "easy" to cycle up hill at very slow speeds as you don't have to worry about wobbling off.
Plus they tend to be geared a lot lower than other bikes so you tend not to run out of bottom end gears.
So as long as you can keep your legs turning and the back wheel doesn't skid, you can climb anything at a nice steady pace.

Top Bottom