I have started using Cannabis.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I do hope so.
One of our symptoms is lack of appetite.
Today, for breakfast, we shared half a melon and a banana.
For tea we had mashed potato, beans and ham.
Doesn't sound much but its a big improvement.

I guess you've got your garden plan sorted now then?

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
I was taking them for OA...i say 'was' because the condition flares and subsides irregularly so its hard to quantify what any particular remedy is actually doing ?
After months of aching pain in my hips, knees and ankes and tiredness in the legs at the end of the day, paracetamol, ibrufen were just taking the edge off but it was a fairly debilitating period that forced me to try CBD capsules.
After about 3 weeks i found myself not taking anything, painkillers or otherwise. The aches and stiffness are still there but its pain level 3 instead of 6 (my own measure) and manageable.
But, as i said, i might just be going through a good patch anyway, who knows ?
Have you considered a link to diet? I'm basically allergic to everything and when it gets bad (with a litany of other crappy symptoms) I also get joint pain that I imagine is very similar to OA - particularly in my knees and fingers. Might be worth keeping a food diary to see if anything you're eating coincides with the return of your symptoms.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
I smoked a bit when I was younger. I didn't die. Didn't go on benders. Didn't have any downsides to it apart from the actual tobacco used to smoke it.
Why don't I continue to use it? I quit smoking. Plus I can't get it any more. Otherwise I probably would. I've more aches and pains than I care for.

I've never taken it but I've been in the same room as people who have many times, and got mildly second-hand stoned - it just gives me a headache.

Some people view it as a panacea and ascribe magical properties to it, some view it as a gateway to harder stuff, some view it as a harmless way to unwind. In reality, it can bring medicinal benefit, but like all pharmacologically active substances, it can have side-effects.

What I'm waiting for is medicinal ayahuasca. :whistle:

Kingfisher101

Über Member
I do hope so.
One of our symptoms is lack of appetite.
Today, for breakfast, we shared half a melon and a banana.
For tea we had mashed potato, beans and ham.
Doesn't sound much but its a big improvement.
If you cook things that are nice and appetizing hopefully that will encourage you to eat more. What your eating sounds not very nice for tea. Instead of Cannabis oil put the money towards decent high quality appetizing food, then you'll see a difference in your well being.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
If you cook things that are nice and appetizing hopefully that will encourage you to eat more. What your eating sounds not very nice for tea. Instead of Cannabis oil put the money towards decent high quality appetizing food, then you'll see a difference in your well being.
Don't work.
Problem is, this Long Covid is a real illness, not psychological. We can think eg....oh xyz sounds nice, then the stomach turns and you cannot face it.
I have actually just managed a bacon butty and a few chips.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I'm tempted to try CBD oil as I get a lot of joint pain (no pun intended). But looking on the H&B site they have mixed reviews. And it's not clear what strength you should start on? There's 5%, and 250mg, and whatnot.

I'm tempted to try CBD oil as I get a lot of joint pain (no pun intended). But looking on the H&B site they have mixed reviews. And it's not clear what strength you should start on? There's 5%, and 250mg, and whatnot.

Top Bottom