I hope he reported him.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Holy Trump!

snorri

Legendary Member
The cyclist didn't appear to check for following traffic before pulling back on to the road, did he know that the camera operator would be holding back?:whistle:

The cyclist didn't appear to check for following traffic before pulling back on to the road, did he know that the camera operator would be holding back?:whistle:
Probably wasn't thinking that clearly at all, consider a second before he probably thought he was about to die.

And I would hope any any vehicle who was following would treat another road user being pushed off the road as an opportunity to overtake them.

david k

Hi
Probably wasn't thinking that clearly at all, consider a second before he probably thought he was about to die.

And I would hope any any vehicle who was following would treat another road user being pushed off the road as an opportunity to overtake them.
That happened to me when I pulled over for an ambulance

And they beeped :eek::eek:

Edit, I was in a car

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Tin hat at the ready - curious as to why the rider is so far in the middle of the road. White vans in the town where I work don't take any prisoners
Really? Double whites, oncoming traffic. Taking primary to protect himself. You will notice that he starts moving over to a decent secondary position when the solid white is single and for the oncoming traffic to note. I'd have done the same. Van driver is a tosser and should be reported.

Top Bottom