I hope it snows, it snows and snows this winter ........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Put my ice bike back into the spare bedroom, looks like I'll be getting it down again for next weeks night shifts :cold:

I've put Boris in the spare bedroom: he's so clean, so shiny, he's not allowed out until July :wub:

Mallory

Only used my marathon winters a few times. 6 studs lost from front and 1 from rear. I suppose locking up the wheels (i forgot i had disc brakes) didn't help

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Not stuck here yet, but its not looking great for later. Studded MTB out. Shame I've got to plug along into Manchester on it, oh well. Hope there is some nice snow lying for the return home on the trans pennine. Not risking the 23mm fixed as the forecast isn't great later.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Looking at the weather i am stuck underneath what is going too be the worst of it and i do not fancy my chances at 3am .
Coming home this morning studded tyres would have been no use as it was soft unpacked snow .

Pat "5mph"

Winter is not quite finished yet. Lots of snow forecast for the weekend and cold! The studded tyres might get one more outing.
Your new user name should be "Mystic Meg" :laugh:
Rode to work in a snow storm this morning, same again on the way back - love it, btw :becool:
Ice spikers are the best bike invention ever ... even better than chain quick links!
Now, who's going to invent the self cleaning bike?

Pat "5mph"

I still curse the OP of this tread ever since that day I have had nothing but snow and now the rumor is that snow will stay till mid April. Golf season is going to be impacted.
Was working at the Glasgow Golf Show today: golfers all moaning about the weather.

Top Bottom