I hope its not true about Frank Schleck

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mondobongo

mondobongo

Über Member
Just been looking at the Antwerp Gazette even they are speculating/sticking pins in warts. Just listing Teams riders and stating pick 5 from or 2 from.
Guardian story on another thread alluded to much more info at the Antwerp Gazette.

MichaelM

Guru
Oh go on then...

I thought it was a bit too good on the day that Jens Voight set the pace for the early climbs on one of the mountain stages(of the Tour). I was thinking the commentators phrases.. unbelievable riding... may well prove to be true.

MichaelM said:
Oh go on then...

I thought it was a bit too good on the day that Jens Voight set the pace for the early climbs on one of the mountain stages(of the Tour). I was thinking the commentators phrases.. unbelievable riding... may well prove to be true.

Which is the french press justification for suggesting chemical enhancement for Team GB

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Cunobelin said:
Which is the french press justification for suggesting chemical enhancement for Team GB

I don't recall us having a go at the French press about that though?

The other point is that because of us Cyclecchatters, the French labs and the UCI are at last finding our suspects guilty! Hurrah!!:eek:

If we were flinging accusations around and nobody ever got caught you might just have a case for burying your head in the sand.

OP
OP
mondobongo

mondobongo

Über Member
Not seen any speculation from the media online about him directly, plenty of people thinking it though judging by the prominence and variation of the search prompts when I started typing Sastre into the Google on my toolbar.

Noodley

OK, I can't get access at work to the sites as they are Belgian and Swiss and are blocked, but the riders named a while back when I first posted were IIRC Schleck, Cancellara, O'Grady and Sastre.

Noodley

itisaboutthebike said:
Tell me what they were and I'll see if i can get on.

Mmmm - Sastre - I would have thought he'd be the first to be outed as he's the biggest fish............but who knows in this game.

try tagesanzeiger.ch I think, I'm sure there was a Canadian site as well...

Top Bottom