I just hit my hand with a hammer....

Indicate Sympathy level below

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
As a carpenter I have to say ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , poor lamb :hugs:

OP
OP
C

Crackle

[QUOTE 2701718, member: 259"]Do you reckon your fingernail's coming off or are you going for the manky purple bruise?[/quote]

Manky purple bruise

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Not as painful as getting a swollen part of your mouth that you keep biting with full force. Even when you are eating and it isnt on your mind. I hate it when it makes that loud chomp noise and sounds like you have just teared a hole in your cheek.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Reminds me of an ancient bit of Goonery:

Eccles: Oww, owwwww owwww
Bluebottle: What is wrong, Eccles?
Eccles: I broke my leg
Bluebottle: How did you do that, Eccles?
Eccles: I got a big hammer, and I went 'whack'!

asterix

Comrade Member
I did that - got my finger between a sledgehammer and a wrecking bar. The best way to get through the pain was to carry on. Altho' I had to stop when the blood started getting through the leather glove I was wearing. My finger is still a bit wonky.

Was sailing with this guy who got a finger in the way of a warp he was surging round a main horse. Finger came straight off. He wasn't much help after that.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
[QUOTE 2701779, member: 9609"]If you have well and truly wacked it and it looks like it might turn black, go down to the surgery and get a doctor or nurse to drill a hole throgh the base of the nail, this relieves the pressure and saves the nail, well worth it, cause if the nail comes off its months of nuisance. And pack it in ice till you get there.[/quote]

*shudders* I need to cleanse my brain now

Not as painful as getting a swollen part of your mouth that you keep biting with full force. Even when you are eating and it isnt on your mind. I hate it when it makes that loud chomp noise and sounds like you have just teared a hole in your cheek.
Why/How did you hit your mouth with a hammer?

Top Bottom