I kissed a girl..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Sh4rkyBloke said:
Joe! You're back with your insightful comments. Welcome! :biggrin:

Awaits the teenage outburst... :biggrin:

You love me.

FACT

If you knew as much as what i do, you would be a very clever person, but you dont so your not;)

Oh, thats also a FACT

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Joe24 said:
It is a tune reference.
Montage, please dont film yourself doing the dance, or even picture yourself doing it.
That really will scare alot of membersxx(xx(:biggrin:

I think you are trying to make me post a video/photo to see me doing the dance. Tough!

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Joe24 said:
You love me.

I do, 'tis true, cannot help myself

FACT

If you knew as much as what i do, you would be a very clever person, but you dont so your not;)

Also true... oh no, hang on... I can construct a sentence correctly (most of the time)... and spell... and punctuate. Damn. I need to get me sum more edukashun like wot you have. :sad:

Oh, thats also a FACT

Joe24

Just because you arent actually as clever and know as much as me, no need to moan about my lack of punctuation and grammer. That just makes you look sad

Joe24

montage said:
I think you are trying to make me post a video/photo to see me doing the dance. Tough!

No, im really notxx(
If you did, i am sure many people will want you banned

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Joe24 said:
Just because you arent actually as clever and know as much as me, no need to moan about my lack of punctuation and grammer. That just makes you look sad
FACT?

PaulB

Legendary Member
Abitrary (or however the daft get chooses to spell it) kissed a girl, several in fact, and they liked it so much, they stopped being raving, mustache-wearing-yogurt-knitting lesbians and became hetero-nymphos who ravage any man in a 100 yard radius.

Joe24

Sh4rkyBloke said:
:smile:

Yawn.

Yeah, like whatever, dude.

Your like this guy that comes out on club rides with the club im in. He tries to be the hippy old cool man person, but hes just a weird old guy that makes no sence.
Apparently, my neck is going to kill me if im not careful, and i should do neck excersices:rolleyes:

Top Bottom