I kissed a girl..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Footballers are all poofs, there we go I said it.

Ugh had my first nasty crash today....had just started raining for the first time in about four weeks and I the back wheel skidded out from under me while going round a roundabout. SPLAT SKID.....a few nice bruises and grazes, damaged pride, but no damage done to the bike THANK GOD.

Shook me up for a few minutes though, especially as I was cream crackered knackered at the time.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
montage said:
Footballers are all poofs, there we go I said it.

Ugh had my first nasty crash today....had just started raining for the first time in about four weeks and I the back wheel skidded out from under me while going round a roundabout. SPLAT SKID.....a few nice bruises and grazes, damaged pride, but no damage done to the bike THANK GOD.

Shook me up for a few minutes though, especially as I was cream crackered knackered at the time.

You really do disapoint me. You tell us about you before your bike!! This is not on!!!!
I was in Belgium and when it rained there, the roads were like ice for some reason:wacko: I was going around roundabout, and knowing they were splippy i slowed right down for them. About 10mph i was going around them, and the back wheel was still twitching around:eek:
Ofcourse Montage, what you need is a fixed. At the top of a road near me, i was powering along on my fixed wanting to catch the green light. It had been raining and theres the yellow box right on the turn. I powered along, locked the back wheel up and let it slip out right, then turned the handlebars left and started pedling again and down the road i wanted. If only i could of seen it, it truely was some handling skill. I think my back wheel even went into the lane next to me:becool:
I tried to do the same thing on another road and due to the camber and there being some deisel on the turn, the back wheel slipped out more then i wanted it to:eek: Quickly got peddling again before i fell off, held it together but it was abit of a brown shorts moment!
Get some skills Montage!

Dave5N

Über Member
Joe24 said:
You really do disapoint me. You tell us about you before your bike!! This is not on!!!!
I was in Belgium and when it rained there, the roads were like ice for some reason:wacko: I was going around roundabout, and knowing they were splippy i slowed right down for them. About 10mph i was going around them, and the back wheel was still twitching around:eek:
Ofcourse Montage, what you need is a fixed. At the top of a road near me, i was powering along on my fixed wanting to catch the green light. It had been raining and theres the yellow box right on the turn. I powered along, locked the back wheel up and let it slip out right, then turned the handlebars left and started pedling again and down the road i wanted. If only i could of seen it, it truely was some handling skill. I think my back wheel even went into the lane next to me:becool:
I tried to do the same thing on another road and due to the camber and there being some deisel on the turn, the back wheel slipped out more then i wanted it to:eek: Quickly got peddling again before i fell off, held it together but it was abit of a brown shorts moment!
Get some skills Montage!

Who are you, Joe? I know most of the good youth riders but I can't get put a face to a name with you.

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Dave5N said:
Who are you, Joe? I know most of the good youth riders but I can't get put a face to a name with you.

What club are you in? ("the most successful club in england") and are you part of the youth development team or something to know most of the good youth riders....I mean there has to be alot of good youth riders :smile:

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Kovu said:
I know, gutted that Villa lost it in the end, really good goals from them. Little Winker Ronaldo though as usual. Man Utd still got that game in hand though as well against Pompy which I bet they'll win.
Very good end to the season, like last between Chelski and Man Utd, right to the last match ... was good. Liverpool ought to win it this year, just a bit of luck as well. :smile:

Where are pompy in the table? I know they are more or less my home team but I don't reallylike or care follow football so no idea where they are! Last thing I remember is that they won the FA cup :smile:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Im Joe:thumbsup:
I dont road race, i do TTs and thats about it:wacko:
I cant travel to road races due to me working and my parents not being able to transport me there. So im one of those people tht has fitness and strength and coud do alright in road races, but cant really do them:wacko:
Ive been told many times i should do some, but i dont.
Id have to ride with gears if i road raced aswell:eek::smile:
Thats who i am :smile:

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Joe24 said:
I cant travel to road races due to me working and my parents not being able to transport me there. So im one of those people tht has fitness and strength and coud do alright in road races, but cant really do them:wacko:
Id have to ride with gears if i road raced aswell:eek::biggrin:
Thats who i am :biggrin:
:biggrin: road racing liscense is not cheap either!
Neither will be the full service one my bike which will inclube replacing of the BB, straightening or replacing the rear hanger and sorting out the bearings on my headtube.

Pulled out of todays 70miler, could'nt find any power whatsoever, and couldn't use my higher gears for the hills, so rather than slow the others down I called it a day and headed home :biggrin:

bonj2

Joe24 said:

Id have to ride with gears if i road raced aswell:eek::biggrin:
Thats who i am :biggrin:

should do a sportive
they're like a race but not as 'full-on' (so i gather)

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
bonj said:
should do a sportive
they're like a race but not as 'full-on' (so i gather)

Problem is that joe said he couldn't travel there, not the fact he is too minnow to do a road race.

Do you need a liscense for sportives, or is it like TTs?

bonj2

montage said:
Problem is that joe said he couldn't travel there, not the fact he is too minnow to do a road race.

Do you need a liscense for sportives, or is it like TTs?

well i've entered one and i haven't got a license
I hope they're not going to expect me to produce one at the start... it didn't say anything about licenses on the website...

Top Bottom