I kissed a girl..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
tdr1nka said:
Must be because you keep talking out of it...?:smile:;)

I ride with some very clever people. This is why i am so clever and know so much.

Joe24

Montage your useless. Your too busy taking pictures of your womans legs and doing strange dances!!
Your nto a serious real cyclist.

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Joe24 said:
Montage your useless. Your too busy taking pictures of your womans legs and doing strange dances!!
Your nto a serious real cyclist.

you're.....jeez sort your grammar out before somebody whines at you/us

Joe24

montage said:
you're.....jeez sort your grammar out before somebody whines at you/us

They will do that anyway. They will moan that this thread is being spoilt, even though it was started for some random crap thats posted by us/everyone.

Joe24

User3143 said:
This thread is being spoilt

MY GOOD FRIEND LEELEE!!!
When i saw you had posted, i thought it would be funny and original, or you making fun of me.
But it was old and not funny at all:sad: What a disapointment.
How was your day?

Kovu

Über Member
User3143 said:

It's not Birmingham is it?
Oh this is not to do with any of this thread, but since this thread was spoiled I thought i'd ask you anyway. I know sittingduck supports the Brummies, but for some reason I thought you did as well.

Kovu

Über Member
User3143 said:
Have you? How much and at what price?

Just £30, and it's only with a mate. He's a Manchester United fan, and I took the bet that Liverpool would win the league. :smile:

Kovu

Über Member
User3143 said:
I think we will, I couldn't believe it yesterday that Man Utd came back to beat Villa. Champions league coming up and Utd still have to play Arsenal (as we do) should be a good end to the season though.

I know, gutted that Villa lost it in the end, really good goals from them. Little Winker Ronaldo though as usual. Man Utd still got that game in hand though as well against Pompy which I bet they'll win.
Very good end to the season, like last between Chelski and Man Utd, right to the last match ... was good. Liverpool ought to win it this year, just a bit of luck as well. :smile:

yenrod

Kovu said:
I know, gutted that Villa lost it in the end, really good goals from them. Little Winker Ronaldo though as usual. Man Utd still got that game in hand though as well against Pompy which I bet they'll win.
Very good end to the season, like last between Chelski and Man Utd, right to the last match ... was good. Liverpool ought to win it this year, just a bit of luck as well. :ohmy:

The more games liverpool play the better imo - hardly anyone goes out in their cars !

Top Bottom