I miss tapatalk already

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oiljam

Active...ish Member
I'm trying to get to grips with this online based cyclechat but I'm not feeling the love just yet. It's not like I've an ancient slow phone, I've a Galaxy S3. It's just not as fluid as the tapatalk based version and doesn't link threads as easily. Early days I suppose, I'll give it time but it just seemed so easy to open tapatalks new posts. Do people stay logged in online, is that safe?

Anyone else feel lost at sea without a pedal?

OP
OP
oiljam

oiljam

Active...ish Member
....and replying to a post is driving me mad. I keep losing it....literally

paul04

Über Member
[QUOTE 2721642, member: 30090"]Don't use it and I've a S3.[/quote]

Same here but using a S4, and I find this website easy to use on my mobile. all the pages fit the screen and very easy to navigate.

OP
OP
oiljam

oiljam

Active...ish Member
Is it any better on Chrome or exactly the same? I'm on iPad now by the way...not too bad. I'll get used to it, I'll have to :rolleyes:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
found tapatalk to be useless - rather the web version on my htc and samsung tablet

OP
OP
oiljam

oiljam

Active...ish Member
Ok I'm going to eat my words here. Sod tapatalk, this online version is great.
Who needs tapatalk, well done cyclechat on producing a user friendly forum. We can all breath easily now and carry on the cycle chat :thumbsup:

martint235

Dog on a bike
I found tapatalk to be the best way to view forums on my phone (HTC One X so no slouch). I still use it for my other forums and have found my posting to those has risen. When I'm at home, posting to Cyclechat means being upstairs and I can't be a***d to walk upstairs much.

potsy

Rambler
I am giving chrome a try on the s3 as the reply editor is very buggy for me on the standard browser, time will tell if it's better than tapatalk :thumbsup:

potsy

Rambler
2731907 said:
I still find editing posts frustraiting. Often a word will be inserted either further back in my text or into a post I am quoting. The common trigger is if the spelling correction has put something right, or not, for me.
I'm getting that too, worse when quoting somebody elses post, or using smilies (which I don't think will be a problem for you) :smile:

Top Bottom