I need a job, EMPLOY ME

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I am desperate need of a job. If anyone is interested in employing an approachable, enthusiastic, communicative young man then I am just what you need.
I will do any job given to me with the same amount of effort. I am great with people of all ranges and very helpful.

Interested parties PM me for my CV.

mattobrien

Guru
Shame there aren't any cyclist / motorist relations liaison officer roles going at the moment.

GM

Legendary Member
Matthew, if you can speak Bulgarian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian or Slovakian, I think you've got a very good chance of getting a job. Just an observation!!!

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Matt, you want a part time student job, don't you?
What about asking your lbs, even the big chains?
24 hour supermarkets often take on staff for a few hours a week, ideal if you go to uni, can work evenings and weekends.

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Matt, you want a part time student job, don't you?
What about asking your lbs, even the big chains?
24 hour supermarkets often take on staff for a few hours a week, ideal if you go to uni, can work evenings and weekends.
There has been a 24hr job (not those hours) on a jobsite recently. However, getting there would be a problem. It is located on the A55 (where it is legal to cycle) but about 5 miles away from the slip road. So I wouldnt like to cycle along there in the middle of the night.

Top Bottom