I need a job, EMPLOY ME

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

That would be a no.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
There has been a 24hr job (not those hours) on a jobsite recently. However, getting there would be a problem. It is located on the A55 (where it is legal to cycle) but about 5 miles away from the slip road. So I wouldnt like to cycle along there in the middle of the night.
Tried your local restaurants/take aways?

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
There is a new Domino's pizza coming to Rhyl at some point in the near future (they have been granted permission). By the time they open I will have my driving license so I could possibly get a job as a delivery boy (on their provided scooters).
Find out now where to submit your cv. If you hear nothing from them, pop in from time to time when they open, that's the best way to get jobs, ime.
Don't think you need a full license for a scooter, find out about it.
Also don't just assume "delivery driver" - ask about counter assistant positions, even cleaning jobs. You might get offered a chef's position ^_^
However, don't wait for Domino's to open, ask others. If you keep asking, you might just find yourself in the right place at the right time, then the job is yours :thumbsup:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Test Pilot for guillotines?

guillotine2.gif

Arch

Married to Night Train
Can you confirm, Matt, if you mean a full time job or a part time student job? The two are generally quite different, and I'd suspect there isn't so much part time student stuff in your preferred career, so you might have to make do with something else, if it's just for money for now.

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Can you confirm, Matt, if you mean a full time job or a part time student job? The two are generally quite different, and I'd suspect there isn't so much part time student stuff in your preferred career, so you might have to make do with something else, if it's just for money for now.
Yes, I am looking for a part-time student job. So really any job that fits the bill. Either counter staff, catering assistant, night cleaner... I dont mind working nights either (as long as they are not Monday or Tuesday).

At the moment I am applying for full time jobs with the view to letting the company know that I cannot work Monday and Tuesday due to college. If they really want me then hopefully they will be accepting.

Brains

Legendary Member
Yes, I am looking for a part-time student job. So really any job that fits the bill. Either counter staff, catering assistant, night cleaner... I dont mind working nights either (as long as they are not Monday or Tuesday).

At the moment I am applying for full time jobs with the view to letting the company know that I cannot work Monday and Tuesday due to college. If they really want me then hopefully they will be accepting.

Errrr.... I would not. Unless you only had a month or two to go before you finished education.
And whilst you are working the 3 day week for a month or two you will be getting 60% of the wage.
If I want part staff then I'll advertise for part time, otherwise I expect full time.
You will be wasting both your time and theirs if they offer you a job and then you say you can only work a 3 day week

There is a new Domino's pizza coming to Rhyl at some point in the near future (they have been granted permission). By the time they open I will have my driving license so I could possibly get a job as a delivery boy (on their provided scooters).

You'd need your CBT and possibly A2 license now, don't think you can even ride a 50cc (don't know why you'd want to) on your car license assuming your about 23?

AndyRM

XOXO
Have you tried your local pubs? Kept me going and are generally pretty flexible. Swerve Wetherspoons if going this way. Weapons grade bellends.

Top Bottom