I need your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
It's getting close now, let's keep the ball rolling and we might hit the target before the weekend is finished. Could we see a final bid frenzy to be the person that takes us across the finishing line?
CycleChat is a fantastic place and provides endless hours of fun, advice and friendship for me and many others so is well worth supporting. My donation is embarrassingly small in comparison to the many, many days and weeks of entertainment the forum has given me, not including the great people and fantastic rides I have enriched my life with as a result of stumbling across the forum all those years ago.

Please, please, please keep up the good work @Shaun :thumbsup:

I buy a lot of shoot (I mean a lot) off some of those sites that pay a referral fee but never remember to click through from here.

If @Shaun can come up with a way to make it easier for me to remember then that'd be a few coppers in the jar.

Is there a way for me to change my favourites so they go with a referral code or summert?

classic33

Leg End Member
I buy a lot of shoot (I mean a lot) off some of those sites that pay a referral fee but never remember to click through from here.

If @Shaun can come up with a way to make it easier for me to remember then that'd be a few coppers in the jar.

Is there a way for me to change my favourites so they go with a referral code or summert?
Link at the top of the page.

Tim Hall

Link at the top of the page.
I don't see it

Even if I did I'd be clicking favourites

Blimey, I never noticed that before. @MossCommuter , it 's in the centre of the topmost blue banner at the very top of the page.

Here's a link:
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/c...t-us-via-commission-on-your-purchases.126629/

It's got a list links of your favourite online sources of bike bits.
I guess if you stick that in your favourites then click on the links within, the referreral bot will throw a few pennies to Shaun.

Alan O

Über Member
Blimey, I never noticed that before. @MossCommuter , it 's in the centre of the topmost blue banner at the very top of the page.

Here's a link:
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/c...t-us-via-commission-on-your-purchases.126629/

It's got a list links of your favourite online sources of bike bits.
I guess if you stick that in your favourites then click on the links within, the referreral bot will throw a few pennies to Shaun.
Ha, I'd never noticed that either, and even if I had I would have had no idea what "Shopping links" meant. And I've used a number of those sellers over the past year too!

Anyway, from now on...

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I never expected such a quick and full response. Absolutely amazing. Thank you so much. :biggrin:
I think it's because we all know how good CycleChat is: I don't think I've seen a better online forum. The Australian ones I used to use are still running on 20-year old BB software, and the post numbers are pretty low, because people have moved on to better social media sites with modern software.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I think it's because we all know how good CycleChat is: I don't think I've seen a better online forum. The Australian ones I used to use are still running on 20-year old BB software, and the post numbers are pretty low, because people have moved on to better social media sites with modern software.
Indeed - I am impressed with the way that Shaun has got XenForo working!

I have only recently started using a phone to access the forum and I was pleased to see that CycleChat works perfectly on the small screen.

A few years back I suggested to Shaun that he try to implement an 'Ignore Thread' function. At first, he thought it might not be possible but he actually got the feature working within a week. (See Thread Tools, top right of window.) I use it all the time when I no longer wish to follow a thread, or wasn't interested in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom