I/NET Provider

What internet provider are you one...

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
tiscali

stevenb

Virgin / NTL for me.
Im on the medium package....which is going to be upgraded from 4mb to 10mb in the coming months....
Mind you...after we trialed it for free for 2 months there wasn't any noticable difference.......
There is a big thing going on at the mo with all the ISP's and their actual connection speeds etc as Im sure many of us are already aware.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
yenrod said:
What provider are you on...

Are you having problems with the provider that you are with now?

stevenb said:
Virgin / NTL for me.
Im on the medium package....which is going to be upgraded from 4mb to 10mb in the coming months....
Mind you...after we trialed it for free for 2 months there wasn't any noticable difference.......
There is a big thing going on at the mo with all the ISP's and their actual connection speeds etc as Im sure many of us are already aware.

Same here - tied to a cable-only internet connection, whether we like it or not. Can't say I noticed the upgrade from 2Mb to 4Mb, so I don't hold out much hope for the jump to 10Mb.

derall

Guru

Recently converted to Mobile Broadband, and sodding brilliant it is. No more being tied to the house or grubbing around for an open WiFi hotspot. Not the fastest broadband (generally get about 1.1mb) - but I'm upgrading from a dial-up which was rated at 56k but usually gave about 36k, so current connection is wonderful. No land-line broadband out here in the sticks so can't compare to regular b/b

Top Bottom