I phone 8 for a 10 year olds Christmas prezzie ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Give 'em Lego

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
The world has gone mad.
I suggested private schooling at her age but that was laughed at because of the price . Then a new car and the phone thing .
Not that i think private schooling is the best option but given the choices in this area and the way they are going i would be looking at that .

Drago

Legendary Member
Its your call, but no child of mine will be cooking their brain and running their eyes with a smartphone at 10.

Tin can and a stick is all they need.

New world order at its best. Get them in young, make money off of them for eternity. Free tin foil hats, and a ‘red pill’ thrown in for free.

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
[QUOTE 5036500, member: 43827"]I was talking with my wife today about the difference in our street over that past 30 years. There are still roughly the same number of young kids in the street but we rarely see them playing outside and annoying all the neighbours. They spend far too much of their time indoors locked to their screens.

If you can afford it then go for it, but don't imagine it will improve their childhood one iota.[/QUOTE]
Not me mate , just something i heard this evening .

sight-pin

Veteran
It's the way things are now, kids want the latest phones, Xbox, etc, you can bet your bottom dollar most of their friends will have them.
Don't forget to add a large data package with it.^_^

Top Bottom