I phoned 101. I might as well not have bothered!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Nope... no mention of the mourners being 'tooled up' in that article. Do you want to try again?
"An LBC reporter has reportedly been assaulted by mourners attending the funeral - and described “absolutely terrifying scenes”.

LBC’s Mike Hughes - who was at St Mary Cray where the funeral was taking place - told host Shelagh Fogarty live on air: “Chaos has descended here. In my 10 years as a journalist, I have never felt so under threat.

I’ve had bottles thrown in my face. I am covered in egg, which was pelted at me".8

I'd say that bottles are offensive weapons. Wouldn't you?

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Perhaps you should give the Daily Heil quoting a rest. If you don't quote made up stuff you won't get challenged on it... simples!
It shows them causing trouble, in the Mirror. Have they made it up as well? :rolleyes: But no,i suppose you want to keep going on about me saying they were tooled up. They were out to cause organised violence. Mmm,the last time i went to a funeral no on was out to cause a confrontation... as far as i am aware.

Last time you went to a funeral were you followed everywhere by a bunch of nobber hacks, photographers and journos? Who hung about despite being asked by the police to move on?

this might all have died down long since.
It probably would have helped if there hadn't been a massive outraged reaction to the police following procedure and a stupid media frenzy about it too.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5232709, member: 45"]No. In this case, just you and the Daily Mail are.[/QUOTE]
Don't worry Accy you can bask in the warm glow knowing that these wasters will soon be dead from alcohol poisoning or drug overdose. They are in the right place a grave yard.

I should imagine it was a busy weekend for the police being such an unseasonably warm one. Your average chav would have been as drunk as a skunk or as high as a kite. Meaning they invariably become a lot more violent. On saturday I saw two guys having a heated argument on a house boat, then threats to kill, clearly drunk or high, then pushing and a shoving, then fighting, then defending themselves with weapons, one had what appeared to be a huge circular saw blade trying to defend himself, although cannot be sure, then the other guy who was making threats to kill attacked the other with a huge wrench hitting his victim on the head. This injured guy stumbled. There was blood every where all over his shirtless upper body and arms. From the very aggressive and slurred shouting they all sounded as if they were very drunk, the wench too who was still inside the house boat and who was screaming her head off over whom they seemed to be arguing. He tried to attack her as well. Doors slamming and being slammed.Then the attacker with one huge lunge pushed the injured guy into a river from which he didn't emerge. I chose NOT to get involved, but did call 999 for an ambulance as I figured a few plasters might be needed. An air ambulance arrived soon after with about 10 police cars, dog vans and forensic vans, a full house you might say. They stayed pretty much the whole day. It was a hot day and a lot a people were just in shorts and sporting bright prawn pink sunburn. Thank fully the police did not approach me to see if I saw anything which I didn't. Absolutely nothing. Given the severity of the attack and the urgency of the matter I think the 999 operator dispensed with pleasantries. I don't recall being asked my name, address, dob, etc. Just where the incident was taking place, what was happening and was I safe.

Then driving home two vehicles decided to play vehicle jousting on the A12. A flat bed pick up that was being driven by a psychopath who wanted to get by a small van in front, dangerously tailgating them, then decided to accycelerate into the rear of the vehicle in front trying to force him off the road, bang, crack, damage, neither pulling over, but the truck continued to try to batter the other vehicle Dukes of Hazard style. Mental. Nutters. So this is what the police have to deal with on any hot drunken weekend. The police are probably hoping for a long cold wet summer. Just joking. Maybe not. So some one desecrating a graveyard is rather low on their list of priorities. In fact it might be viewed as taking the p155. So I guess the response you got was to basically record your details and log you as a time waster, not quite as bad as the people who dialled 999 when they found their local KFC was closed but not far off. Only kidding. All is good.
A very warm bank holiday weekend is forecast. I wouldn't say i was dreading it. I love the warm weather like most do,but not the bad behaviour it seems to attract. The bit where the idiots sit outside pubs and gawp at you as you pass gets me. One nearby pub has its tables and chairs covering two thirds of the pavement. The pavement is supposed to be for pedestrians,not the pub's customers.:thumbsdown:

Top Bottom