I think I'm a Jinx.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Racing roadkill
Is that a pink cape ? Maybe the Range rover flipped as the driver was looking at you rather than the road :laugh:

That's my trusty Rapha bag cover. It's pink because it's supposed to be the colour of watermelon flesh. A glass of water and a slice of watermelon :thumbsup:

That's pretty much what this looked like.
I was going to take a photo, but I was being stared at by the police guy, so I thought I'd better not

Anyway I made it, and took this picture instead.

View attachment 76441
Wells Cathedral?
Was there on holiday last year

tommaguzzi

Über Member
Power Ranger. Rover
RedrangerDeluxeBodysuit_zpsfc2ae462.jpg

buggi

Bird Saviour
When I lived in that village, drivers were always underestimating the bends on the road that led to the village. I partly blamed the speed limit. First it was national speed limit, then after some campaigning by the villagers it got put to 50. Realistically, even 30 was too fast on parts of it. In there 3 years I was there I must have come across 30 accidents. I never understood why it wasn't put lower than that but later found out that it's a national thing that country lanes are a high limit, and not up to the local council.

The problem with this is that people unfamiliar with the road feel obliged to drive fast, particularly when there is another car up their arse. Personally,I think they should do away with the speed limit on roads like that because far from people speeding, i think it would actually slow drivers down.

D

Deleted member 26715

Wells Cathedral?
Was there on holiday last year
You went to a Cathedral for a holiday? I know the church are in financial difficulties with the shrinking collection plate, but doing Bed & Breakfast in a Cathedral is pushing it a bit

You went to a Cathedral for a holiday? I know the church are in financial difficulties with the shrinking collection plate, but doing Bed & Breakfast in a Cathedral is pushing it a bit
Well obviously not in the Cathedral.
In the Bishops Palace next door. A one armed Butler woke us with a nice mug of tea in the mornings. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom