I used Bikeradar..............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bof

Senior member. Oi! Less of the senior please
Patrick Stevens said:
Perhaps he's the sort of chap who could form a cult and induce all his followers to have sex with him. :biggrin:

I'm surprised you have'n't tried.

... Or have you?

bof said:
I'm surprised you have'n't tried.

... Or have you?

If it was a cult of hairy arsed MTB'ers I don't think I'd be tempted. :biggrin:

OP
OP
lardarse rider

lardarse rider

rich p said:
" My name is Lardarse, I am a Bike radar user......".

Well done sir, admitting it is halfway to recovery:biggrin:

I do quite like the site itself for news and reviews. I find the forum is a bit pedestrian for a cycling forum.

My favourite subject......the most enthralling band I've encountered in years of musical exploration, namely the wonderful purveyors of improvised psychedelic jazzy space-funk ambient-jam bluesgrass grooverock that were the Grateful Dead.

Foghat, I think I love you. :biggrin: This is for you

http://bicycle-gifts.com/rockjers/gratefuldead.htm

American Beauty and Workingman's Dead are often recommended to the uninitiated. But for the sophisticates who inhabit these august halls, I'm more than happy to endorse Foghat's list.

snorri

Legendary Member
Andy in Sig said:
I just got the impression he was an arrogant twat who was completely up himself.

You seem to be a fair judge of character Andy:smile:
I tried to hang in there for a while, but there was the nagging question in my mind "Do I really want to play any part in an organisation that sees fit to give some degree of recognition to a lout like nicklouse?"

OP
OP
lardarse rider

lardarse rider

Patrick Stevens said:
I think he was rude to me too. I responded fairly briskly, and was condemned for having a go at a "forum hero." At the time the post counts hadn't been carried across and I hadn't appreciated that in MTB circles a large post count entitled you to be rude to someone below you.

There was a hard faced edge with some of them that made you fell that you wouldn't want to argue with them in a pub. Over here, I don't think there's anyone who I couldn't chat to very amicably on a face to face basis.

You should have asked in as haughty a manner as you could "Do you know who I am?" and released the hounds on him.

I just skulked away tugging my forelock and doffing my cap at the same time.

Big Bren

Foghat said:
Nice one, centurion....like it, like it. That's a couple of white and a couple of red Steal Your Face jerseys for me, then.

Have you used this merchant? Can you vouch for it?

Anyway, good to see another member of the illuminati here! Now you just need to get yourself a nice dancing skeleton avatar.....:biggrin:

Thanks for the explanation! My camper also has lots of stickers of those dancing teddy bears, and a whacking great 'Sunshine Daydream' decal in the front window, all of which have been aged and cracked by decades of Californian sunshine.

Bren

Top Bottom