1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I used Bikeradar..............

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by lardarse rider, 3 Oct 2007.

1. lardarse rider

lardarse rider Well-Known Member

........... to ween myself off cycling+ as I was clearly spending too much time on the forum at work. There is a fella called nicklouse on bikeradar and he was rude to me:sad:)

Anyhoo this place is nice and I wanna do it with you all. One at a time or all together is fine by me.

Please mister can I have my balls back?

2. Brock

Brock Senior Member

Well hello there chum of portly derriere.. Nice shirt!

3. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

Welcome to the monkey house, Lardy.

4. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

Hi...did you vomit on that shirt?;)

5. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

are you sure nicklouse wasn't bonj in disguise?

6. longers

longers Veteran

No problem, use the gate next time and don't climb over the fence.;)

7. Paulus

Paulus Getting older by the minute

Welcome person of large proportions. That shirt should get you noticed when your cycling around. This forum is a friendly place where all are welcome. Come on in and make yourself comfortable.

8. yenrod

yenrod Guest

I really wish you hadn't posted this Lardy - Patrick will start to want to request orgies or such like...

9. ash68

ash68 New Member

Add my welcomes to your list, pull up a seat and warm yourself by the fire,oh and before you sit down, mines a large brandy,;):biggrin: thank you.

10. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Give us a hug y'great lump.

11. Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

Oooooh don't mess with nicklouse....some of the MTB fora fraternity believe he is god of the cycling world...

12. Andy in Sig

Andy in Sig Vice President in Exile

I just got the impression he was an arrogant twat who was completely up himself.

13. ash68

ash68 New Member

wish you wouldn't beat about the bush,if you've got something to say just come out and say it!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

14. barq

barq Senior Member

He is very knowledgeable, which I do respect, but can be pretty abrasive.

It makes me appreciate those who can give advice in a generous and patient spirit all the more.

15. Foghat

Foghat Veteran

Given the several busy forums that the ill-conceived merger brought together, there seems to be surprisingly few users logged in whenever I take a brief look. Whoever presided over the move must be rightly proud of this entirely foreseeable achievement.

Obviously C+ decamped to here - where did the other critical masses jack to?